When you decide to tackle one of the largest projects in your home: flooring it’s important to choose the best service in New Jersey. Selecta Flooring services all of New Jersey, operating out of Union County. As one of the premier installation, sanding, and refinishing companies , Selecta Flooring provides the individual service of a local shop with the knowledge and expertise of a national chain.There team of installers, sanders, and refinishers are experienced and professional, bringing you high-quality wood floors New Jersey residents will love.
- Hardwood Flooring: Hardwood flooring can instantly make a house look more beautiful and stylish. With a wide variety of woods, finishes, and textures to choose from it’s no wonder hardwood floors are quickly becoming the number one flooring choice. Not only are hardwood floors beautiful, but they are easy to care for, durable, eco-friendly and more hygienic than carpet or laminate.
- Laminate Flooring: If you are not interested in real hardwood flooring, Selecta Flooring has a great alternative for you. Mimicking the appearance of real wood, both in texture and in sheen, laminate is an environmentally-friendly alternative that is extremely durable and c
- Sanding and Refinishing: One of hardwood floors’ best features is the ability to sand and refinish them any time they become damaged, or when you are just ready for a change. Allowing Selecta Flooring to sand and refinish your wood floors will strip away years of wear and tear, completely transforming your room.
- Rubio Monocoat Oil: Selecta Flooring has over a decade of experience working with the Rubio Monocoat product line. Not only are we excited to provide there customers with a healthy option for your living quarters, they care a great deal about protecting the environment from harsh chemicals found in most floor finishing products.
- Commercial Grade: Selecta Flooring offers both residential and corporate customers the option of using a commercial grade finish. Commercial grade finishes, when allowed to fully cure, offer your hardwood floor extra protection from scratches, scuffs, and chemicals. This added durability is suggested for high traffic areas of your home or business, helping to protect against pets’ nails, high heels, and children.
- Eco-friendly Options: At Selecta Flooring they know how important it is to have eco-friendly wood floors. Hardwood floors have contributed to the deforestation of some of our planet’s most beautiful places. Now there is a way we can counteract this by using wood that is naturally abundant and regrows quickly, as well as reclaimed flooring. The use of finishes that are not only friendly on the environment, but also safe for use around your children and pets is a main component of eco-friendly wood floors.
- Sports and Gym Flooring: A sports teams’ home base can have just as much effect on how well they perform as their uniforms and their team name. A well-cared for court, with clear lines, logos, and stencils, can help amp up team spirit whereas an old, unkempt area can bring it down. Whether you need a new basketball court for your school or new flooring for your gym area, Selecta Flooring has the hardwood installation and professional painting skills to transform your space.
If you live in New Jersey Selecta Flooring can help with all your flooring needs.