It’s Taco Tuesday and we’re taco lasagna. I made this a few weeks ago and this healthy but delicious dish did NOT. It’s packed with flavor and has just enough spice to get your juices flowing (that’s what she said, just joking!)
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 4 flat out wraps or similar
- 1 C. Salsa
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1/2 of Mexican blended cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine ground turkey and chili powder and brown on a skillet. Once cooked add salsa.
3. Add a layer of meat mixture, 2 tortillas, 1/2 of cheese, meat mixture, 2 tortillas and remaining cheese to a 2 qt casserole dish.
5. Cover with tin foil and cook for 25 minutes.
6. University and brown cheese for 5 minutes.
7. Let it sit for a few minutes and then enjoy!