- Provide Your Office With Healthy Snacks: We’re all guilty of snacking on unhealthy food to keep us going throughout the day. But snacks like chocolate, sweets and crisps can actually make you feel sluggish and could be the reason your employees aren’t working to their fullest capacity. Healthy snacks aid weight control, improve mood and boost energy. So dedicate your Wellness Wednesday’s to providing lots of healthy snacks and treats for your employees.
- Organize A Running Club: Keep your employees moving with a post-work running club. Sitting down in an office all day can make you feel a little un-energised at times, so what better way to stretch your legs, blow off steam, and get some fresh air, than a quick runabout after work? Set yourself and your employees a challenge and see how far you can run each week – this will also help encourage employee relationships and teamwork.Alternatively, walking meetings are a great excuse to get out of the office whilst still being productive.
- Healthy Cooking Contest: Have your employees cook their favorite healthy recipes and bring it into work the following day for a cooking competition, voted on by the rest of the office.
- Hire a Masseuse For A Day:Find a local masseuse who’s willing to come into your office for the day and create a sign-up sheet.
- Establish A Designated Coffee Time: Setup a time in the day – morning or afternoon – for employees to walk together to the local coffee shop or onsite cafe for a quick pick-me-up. It will give your employees the chance to catch up about both work and non-work related things, and offers a change of scenery so that employees feel refreshed going back into the office.
Please follow and like us: